Tuesday 4 January 2011

rant

Hello. Why on earth is dating so difficult in London? There is indeed something in the water. After dipping my toe in various ponds I have assessed that maybe I should just resign myself to the bitter sweet, heart warming fact that I am an enigma incapable of normal human relations. Ah well, never mind my cold, dead, lonely body is obviously going to be discovered by alsatians in my cat filled house. Um. What a cheerful, fabulous thought. Also, friends and people that care about me, for some unbeknown reason, have to listen to wine fuelled slurs on how I will not fall for them same douche bags just because I like their espadrilles . But I do like a nice pair of espadrilles. All of this culminates in the fact that when I do indeed meet a member of the opposite sex that could in fact be the illusive 'one' I freak out like a optimus prime bezerkatron. Such is life. But enough of that. On a lighter note, I have found my 2011 work out regime. double dream hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment